21 August, 2014

When it was warm




 
 
Hey! Where we live the weather decided that it was autumn already and started raining. A lot. And it also has been/is really really cold. I'm actually wearing my mom's thick cardigan typing this. But since summer isn't over yet we wanted to share this outfits. We made these pictures about three weeks ago so don't think we call it cold when we have to wear a jacket ;D. Also, school is starting on Monday. Tommorrow we have to go get our books. Personally I'm quite looking forward to this schoolyear. It's the first year we have the subjects that we chose. I'm mostly looking forward to art and Cambridge English (I don't know if that's how you translate it. It is a subject where you delve more into English). But then there's homework to ruin my enthusiasm. It will be okay though :).

Love, Mirte

Click at 'read more' for more pictures.




That cat though! Hahaha