Hello. :) School is almost starting again and this outfit is just really comfy for a school day. When I go 'back to school shopping' I normally just buy jeans and cardigans. In this outfit I'm wearing an army green jacket from H&M. Underneath that I'm wearing a hoodie from BrandyMelville which is very soft. My jeans are from H&M and so are my boots. My white bow is from American Apparel and my bag is from Primark. That was my outfit, good luck with school. xoxo Esther
17 August, 2014
Outfit: Back to school
Hello. :) School is almost starting again and this outfit is just really comfy for a school day. When I go 'back to school shopping' I normally just buy jeans and cardigans. In this outfit I'm wearing an army green jacket from H&M. Underneath that I'm wearing a hoodie from BrandyMelville which is very soft. My jeans are from H&M and so are my boots. My white bow is from American Apparel and my bag is from Primark. That was my outfit, good luck with school. xoxo Esther