29 May, 2015

Outfits | Madrid

Hey guys! So about a week ago I went to Madrid with school. We went by airplane and I have to admit I was pretty nervous but it went really well. (Not my first time flying though.) So beside the fact that Madrid was really impressive and beautiful, I also had a really great time with my friends. One of them is Iris, today she will be in the blogpost too! The weather was great and every time I saw a palmtree it felt even more like a real vacation. :D So on to the outfit, my outfit is not very interesting but the top makes it a little bit better haha! My top is from New Look (The New look is going to close in the Netherlands :( Noooooo.) My shorts are selfmade, I just cut and made some holes in them. My vest is from the Brandy Melville, (it's so comfy!!) And my shoes are All Stars, again.. hahaha. Iris is wearing this beautiful dress from Primark and she's twinning with me because, All Stars :D. Her watch is from quartz and her bag is also from Primark. Have a nice weekend! :)
xoxo, Esther  :) 






                        
















No comments:

Post a Comment