Hello! This is my first post of 2015! Happy new year everyone. :) Last week I went to Paris and it was so cold there. But I've had a great time and of course I made some outfit posts for our blog. On the pictures I'm standing in front of the Metro near by the Brandy Melville Paris. I didn't shop a lot in Paris though. My outfit is quite simple but the barrĂȘt makes it better. My cardigan is from the Brandy. I made the moon phrases shirt inspired by the Brandy Melville one haha, how tumblr of me. ;) I wear my favorite jeans from Pull and Bear and my boots from H&M. My cousin made the pictures for me by the way. Paris, you were amazing. xoxo, Esther.
04 January, 2015
Outfit | La parisienne
Hello! This is my first post of 2015! Happy new year everyone. :) Last week I went to Paris and it was so cold there. But I've had a great time and of course I made some outfit posts for our blog. On the pictures I'm standing in front of the Metro near by the Brandy Melville Paris. I didn't shop a lot in Paris though. My outfit is quite simple but the barrĂȘt makes it better. My cardigan is from the Brandy. I made the moon phrases shirt inspired by the Brandy Melville one haha, how tumblr of me. ;) I wear my favorite jeans from Pull and Bear and my boots from H&M. My cousin made the pictures for me by the way. Paris, you were amazing. xoxo, Esther.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Waaaaauw je staat zoo mooi op die laatste foto! En wat een gave barrĂȘt! Happy new year xxx
ReplyDeleteAah dankje! :D Jij ook! xxx
DeleteAw, this post is making me miss Paris. Love your look! I'm a big fan of Brandy Melville as well. Love the touch of the beret! <3 You have great style.
ReplyDeleteXo
http://thoughtsintiffanyblue.blogspot.com/
Me too! It was so lovely in Paris! :) Thank you so much! xx
DeleteWat een leuke outfit, staat je erg goed! De laatste foto vind ik trouwens heel mooi :)
ReplyDeleteyou look amazing, your style is perfect! x
ReplyDeletelondonandcoffee.blogspot.com