First things first. Heels are terrible to walk with. This might all seem really carefree. But in reality, it hurts. A lot. Especially when you're not used to it, like me. Fake it 'till you make it ;). However, these heels, lets say boots that is a better word, are amazing. They make a very welcome statement. Like, who doesn't love a good statement. Talking about statements, there is a Christmas gala at my school next week. Now that hasn't got anything to do with a statement of course, but a necklace does. I've ordered a total black dress with three quarter sleeves. Which is a bit plain and that is where the statement necklace comes in the picture. Only my problem is, shall I go for a statement necklace or a bit more of a subtle necklace (Not too subtle though. It has to be visible.)? I'm wearing the heels from this post and a panty underneath. I think I'm going for a subtle one because I feel like the shoes and dress are already a bit crass and when I add a big crass necklace it won't look sweet anymore. I'll post the final outfit in a few days/weeks.
x Mirte
Waaauw wat een mooie outfit! De schoenen zijn leuk, ik heb nooit meer hakken aan omdat het ook echt pijn doet, hihi. Ben benieuwd naar je gala jurkje!
ReplyDeletehahaha bedankt! de gala outfit komt eraan :D groetjes Mirte
Delete